- Replacing 11% of fossil fuels used in our plants with fuel pellets made of agriculture refuse like groundnut shells etc.
- Nearly 35% of electricity consumptions at our existing plants is planned to be catered using solar power.
- IBF’s new facility at Sabarkantha is designed to have 60% of its power consumption met by photo energy generated by on-campus solar fields. Taking a huge leap to embed sustenance in
- A ZLD (zero liquid discharge) system has been designed for our Sabarkantha facility, where 65% of the treated effluent stream will be purified and reused.
- The biogas generated during the effluent treatment process shall be used to drive a biogas
generator, which will produce green energy for consumption.
- Peels of potato become animal feed and deposits become fertilizers, additionally starch that is
extracted is supplied to glue and paper industry.
- IBF gives utmost importance to safety and equality for all. We build our facilities maximising worker safety and ease of job.
- Proper sanitation and dining facilities are available at all our facilities.
- An equal opportunity employer where all employees are insured for health and medical expenses along with other benefits.
- Workshops are conducted to monitor mental health of all team leaders, yoga camps and periodic fitness programs for employees to enlighten and foster physical health in one and all.