HUNGRITOS Munchy Mojjos a very popular International snack, is a thin potato slice served as Home-made Chips or round French Fries. HUNGRITOS dust-on flavour pouches are inside the pack to rustle up a mouth-watering Munchy Mojos snack or simply serve as Home-made chips which are hygienic, made at home and seasoned with rock salt or a masala of your choice.
- Keep frozen at -18°C or below.
- Shelf Life 12 Months.
- Preheat oil in kadhai / wok to 180°C
- Take desired quantity of product from freezer and fry directly
- Put product gently into hot oil and fry for 3 minutes
- Glaze oven tray with cooking oil. Pre-heat Oven / Airfryer to 200°C. Cook till desired crispiness / colour is achieved. Recommended cooking time 18-20 minutes.
Easy Cheesy Garlic Stick Mojos
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Cook Time – 30-50 Minutes
- 1 Bag of Hungritos Potato Mojjos
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup Processed Cheese
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh Coriander, chopped + more to garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Half cup cheese, sliced thinly
- Take out about 8-10 pieces of Hungritos Potato Mojjos and club them all using as long size stick. Make 3-4 bunch of Mojos.
- Stir together the olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, paprika, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper. Make a mixture of all these ingredients.
- Put these stagged potato mojos in baking tray using butter paper and brush them with oil mixture, making sure that oil get in between all the Mojos slice. Cover the baking sheet with foil to avoid mojos slice drying out and keep the garlic from burning.
- Preheat oven at 180°C for 10 min. Then bake for 25-30 min.
- Sprinkle some Coriander, Grated Processed Cheese, Any Chat Masala (Optional)
- Serve it quickly and enjoy!