Aloo Pop-Corn is made from the best potatoes. A unique product and a first in the category. We have developed this 100% veg product – a bowl full of Pop Corn will satisfy your taste buds and leave you wanting more.
The pack has 2 pouches of Peri-Peri dust-on flavour inside. Mix the Aloo Pop Corn and Peri-Peri masala to make Peri-Peri Popcorn.
- Keep frozen at -18°C or below.
- Shelf Life 12 Months.
- Preheat oil in kadhai / wok to 182°C
- Take desired quantity of product from freezer and fry directly
- Put product gently into hot oil and fry for 2 minutes
- Glaze oven tray with cooking oil. Pre-heat Oven / Airfryer to 200°C. Cook till desired crispiness / colour is achieved. Recommended cooking time 10-12 minutes.
Aloo Popcorn Bhel
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Cook Time – 5 Minutes
- 1 bag of Hungritos Aloo Popcorn
- Tomato finely chopped – 1 small sized
- Pomegranate pearls – 1/4 cup
- Boiled American corn – 1/2 cup
- Black olives – 4 thinly sliced
- Jalapenos – 2 to 3
- Raw green mango – ½ (Chopped into small pieces)
- Green capsicum -1/4
- Spring onions – 1
- Chaat masala – 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Imli chutney – 2 tsp
- Dhania pudina chutney – 2 tsp
- Namkeen sev/ Bhujia – 3 spoons
- Roasted peanuts – 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves – for garnish
- Takeout some Hungritos Aloo PopCorn and fry them in medium low flame.
- After that cut all the veggies into small dices.
- Take a wide bowl, put finely chopped onion, tomato, spring onion, carrot, corn, cucumber and capsicum. To this add green raw small mango pieces, pomegranate pearls, black olives, jalapenos and roasted peanuts.
- Takeout some Hungritos Aloo Pop-corn pieces and put them on the bowl.
- Mix in all the spices like chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder and mix it well. Taste the test and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
- Drizzle lemon juice, add green chutney and imli chutney. Add slightly crushed pop-corns in the last.
- Top it with namkeen sev bhujia.
- Mix this nicely so that everything gets blended well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
- Enjoy with hot cup of tea/coffee or just like that to satisfy your hunger pangs.